Now in just 5 to 10 days, CSC id password will be available. If you want to do CSC registration, you need CSC id password, then you must read till the last, you will all know. CSC VLE Registration was a few days later. Currently still closed but some new option has been added so that you can easily get the CSC id password. You will get four options for doing CSC registration, but now we are going to tell you about CSC VLE Registration,
- Option – CSC VLE Registration
- Options Self Help Group (SHG) Registration,
- Option RDD Registration,
- Option Generic Registration,
So let’s talk about how to do CSC VLE Registration. CSC Registration 2020-21
CSC Registration 2020-21
For CSC VLE Registration, first, you have to pass the examination of Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC). TEC registration is online, and its special thing is that the exam will also be online, that you do not have to go anywhere. Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC) This exam is quite easy, it has to be Completed 10 Assessment. You can do CSC VLE registration with TEC Certificate Number, so it is necessary to give TEC exam, CSC id password will be available through TEC Certificate Number. These CSCs are running in every state of India and services in the fields of Health, Utility Payments, Education, Agriculture, FMCG products, Entertainment, Banking and Financial Services, B2C Services, G2C Services etc. Are giving
CSC Registration Process Step by Step
CSC VLE Registration registration is done only by online medium. All applicants are allowed to keep a scanned copy of all required documents and keep them ready. Applicants must be 18 years of age at work, applicants must have a valid mobile number and a valid email id. Some normal docments like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Canceled Check or Bank Passbook, Center Photo Out Side, Inside, a Passport Size Photo, Docment Size will be found below. CSC Registration 2020
To do CSC VLE registration, you have to follow some common steps,
- CSC Registration 2020 First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSC. Click here to go to the official website
2. Click on Apply on home page then press the new registation button
3. Now select CSC VLE in Select Application Type and enter the TEC Certificate Number and enter the phone number, after entering the Captcha button, you click in Submit,
4. After that, you will have to open a form, give your basic details like name, date of birth, father name, mother name, passport size photo is to be uploaded, and select gender, upload aadhaar card, pan card, then save Have to click in And Continue.
5. After Save And Continue to add home address like Village, Post Office, Police Station, District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email id, Now click in Save And Continue
6. Again you have to enter the address of the centre, if your centre and home are in the same place or in a village, then enter the same address or enter the address of the centre as before, village, post office, station, district, State, Pin Code, Center Photo Out Side, Inside, Upload, Now Click in Save And Continue
7. Now you have to give your bank details, account number IFSC Code Bank Name Canceled Check or upload Bank Passbook. Now click on Save And Continue
8. The lasts you have to check once. If all the details are correct or not, then click in Submit or not, then edit, remember that you cannot edit after submitting.
9. After submitting, you will get a receipt. Which you have completed your application successful.
10. There is an application number in the receipt, you can check your status with the application number.
11. After completing the registration, you do not have to do anything, in 5 to 7 days a Digimail id password is sent to your register email, and in Digital the CSC id password is found within 3 days. In Bitch Bitch you have to check Digital.
CSC VLE How to Apply Online: Digital Service Registration 2020
CSC registration is done through online mode only. All applicants are advised to be prepared with a scanned copy of all required documents. Applicants must have a working mobile number and a valid email ID. All documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Therefore, candidates are advised to read all the guidelines and instructions clearly before filling the application form.
Applicants wishing to register for CSC can follow the procedure given below-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal: To fill the application for CSC, the applicant has to open the official CSC portal or they can also click on this link: https://register.csc.gov.in/register
- Step 2- Click on the registration link: On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on “New VLE Registration” which is available under “Applicable tab”.
- Step 3- Select the option: Now applicants have to select the CSC VLE option from the dropdown menu.
- CSC Registration Process
- Step 4 – Enter TEC Number: Applicants receiving TEC number need to enter here (how to read TEC number above)
- Step 5 – Submit Submit after details: Now enter the mobile number here and the captcha code will appear on the screen as it is and press submit tab.
- Step 6- Fill the details: Once the certification is over, applicants are required to fill the details under various tabs such as Kiosk, Personal, Residential, Banking, Documents and Infrastructure details (as shown in the pictures below). it occurs. Click on the “Kiosk” tab and fill in the kiosk and personal details. After filling all the details correctly, click on the “Next” button.
- Step 7- Upload the scan copy of the PAN card and cancel the check: Now fill the banking details – In this section applicants will also have to upload the scanned copy of the PAN card and the cancelled check.
- Step 8- Now upload your latest pictures: Upload documents i.e. CSC pictures.
- Step 9- Fill in the infrastructure details: Now the applicants have to fill the infrastructure details to provide the field.
- Step 10- Review your application: Finally, the candidates have to review the application form and check all the details again. After reviewing the details they can click the “Confirm and Submit” button.
- Step 11- Final submission: A reference ID/application number after submitting all the details. Will be generated. Once the candidates finally submit the application, they receive an acknowledgement email regarding the application form on the email ID provided during the registration process.
How to check CSC Application Status?
After completing CSC registration, all applications are sent for quality check. Applicants can track the status of their application with the help of application number.
They can follow the procedure given to check the current status of their application-
- Click on https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on the relevant link provided under the “Track Application Status” tab.
- Enter the application reference number, enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” tab.
- The status of the application will appear.